Oregon --> New York

May 29, 2017

Day One: Oregon to New York

It's day one of my 2 month trip to India, and first stop: New York. My, what was originally great flight has now gone through some hiccups. After half of the plane was boarded, we received the notification that we were delayed for 3 hours, then only 1, and now it's 2. What was supposed to be a flight that gets in at 3, will now get in at 4:30.

This is not my idea of a good start. A full plane of passengers getting upset and antsy in a limited space does not equal a party. Hopefully we'll get out of here soon, but it isn't looking too bright.

In the meantime, I am googling the facts of India. I think that I should have done my research sooner, but better now than never. Wow, I am really cheesy on this blog. Maybe I'll have more exciting things to discuss once I'm not sitting in an airport for multiple hours.


Here's a picture (since my video wouldn't load) of the entertainers on my flight after the news of the delay.


Day Two: New York Adventures


  • Central Park
  • Central Park Zoo
  • Times Square x2
  • Tried Shake Shack
  • 1 New York Bagel w/ Cream Cheese
  • 1...2 Hot Dogs from the cart
  • Meeting the lovely other fellows for the trip
  • Walked 16.7 miles in a day
















Reason #328 as to why everyone knows I'm not a New Yorker, the stripes! The Color! The Smile! 

Comments

Popular Posts